[Marketing] [SoaS] SoaS Blueberry Marketing Collateral

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 17:22:09 EST 2009

OK Sebastian this is a great start but they need some work:

* more of our marketing pitch (e.g., why should anyone be interested).
Our central promise of no-risk trying ("does not touch the hard
disk"). And, (remember the marketing meetings) we want to associate
open content eBooks
* "v2" in the name and no parens necessary: "Sugar on a Stick v2
Blueberry" (cf. Strawberry PR)
* the instructions need warnings for newbies. This is true of any
operation which involves reformatting a disk. This can be as concise
as saying a "blank" target device
* Our policy is not to market Fedora with SoaS, for reasons explained
previously. We can discuss this further, but I don't feel Fedora logos
will help us market Sugar, Sugar Labs, or Sugar on a Stick. That said,
the remix logo could work on the bottom with
copyright/license/trademark boilerplate
* Linux -> GNU/Linux
* the feedback alias feedback at sugarlabs.org
* Layout: graphic style is lowercase not uppercase
* OS/X -> OSX
* on the flyer, I think it would be better to have the SoaS logo on
top and SL logo on the bottom, perhaps with fedora remix logo
* zyx-liveinstaller: AFAIK only for GNU/Linux systems? we need to say that

If you have editable versions of these, we can work together on
getting them ready

thanks

Sean