[Marketing] Twitter, facebook etc...

Christian Vanizette tahitian.coconut at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 11:43:26 EST 2009

Yes I'll get started with facebook also. Let me know if you want to be an
admin of the page.

Just, does anyone know who created the Sugarlabs account on twitter ?
otherwise I would have to create another one but I'll not be able to use
"sugarlabs" witch could be confusing

On the same time than press and public events,
Let's try to introduce sugar to parents and teachers through social media !
=)