[Marketing] Twitter, facebook etc...

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 09:27:04 EST 2009

Hi Christian.

Rosamel, whom I mentioned in Bolzano, has posted a few things to Sur
of late that are definitely worth highlighting:

http://blogedu-rosamel.blogspot.com/2009/11/tortugarte.html and
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/olpc-sur/2009-November/004984.html

regards.

-walter

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 7:07 AM, Christian Vanizette
<tahitian.coconut at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I've try to open a twitter account for Sugarlabs, however it seems that
> there's already one existing ( http://www.twitter.com/sugarlabs ) but it is
> not very active. I'm volunteer to actively use this twitter account to
> spread the awereness around sugar toward : parents, teachers, contributors.
> I have a twitter account and i'm quite familiar with the mecanism to grow
> our number of follower & use the "retweeting" effect. It could be very cool
> to use twitter to promote sugar as there's a lot of Xo fan very active on
> twitter !
>
> In the same idea, I'm also creating a Sugarlabs page on facebook, i've
> you've got any ideas or toughts, are someone willing to be admin let me
> know.
>
> Last but not least I've open a blog named "christian for sugar", i'll try to
> put stories and ideas about what is sugar, what you can do with sugar, who
> is using sugar etc...and after that we could re-use these contents for a
> Sugar monthly newsletter or something like that (
> http://christianforsugar.wordpress.com ).
>
> Looking for your feedbacks,
>
> Cheers,
>
> Christian.