[Marketing] NYT: Nonprofit Laptops: A Dream Not Yet Over

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 12:36:46 EST 2009

I too am astonished to see such a thing in print.

The writer is not the usual NYT beat reporter, she has the design
angle and clearly took online shortcuts instead of actually talking to
people. And online, that meme will continue in zombielike fashion
until there are enough articles telling the truth.

I will try to contact the writer. If the article was in the print
edition, I will write a correction letter to the editor.

Sean