[Marketing] All set for Baltimore tomorrow?

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 13:27:40 EST 2009

I think I'm in decent shape, thanks. I'm going up late this afternoon to set
up the booth structure and display panels. The one other TED veteran from
our user group, Cricket Moore, will be helping me run the booth tomorrow. We
start at around 8am and will knock off in mid-afternoon before the
conference ends as most of the attendees will have seen or visited the booth
by then. I hear we are the only exhibitor, which I guess is good. They claim
to have maxed registration at 550 and turned away 250 more. Their site will
have a live stream so Cricket and I can see the talks from the lobby area.

I'll be posting to Twitter
 http://twitter.com/curiouslee

 And Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/curiouslee/sets/72157622609139919/