[Marketing] [SoaS] updating the draft decision panel report

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 15:41:48 EST 2009

Martin - I've said before, numerous times, that other projects
shouldn't be called Sugar on a Stick or a variant thereof.

What's ouitside the scope is defining what anyone should call their
project when it's not called Sugar on a Stick or a variant thereof.

Perhaps I'm not expressing myself clearly, but I don't see a
contradiction between what you're saying and what I'm saying?

Sean