[Marketing] google grants

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sun May 31 21:59:14 EDT 2009

Sean can say more about this, but for what its worth we are thinking that
for the next 6 months or so we want to market to the top 5% Geekiest people
in the elementary school Parent Teacher Organization (PTO). That is
teachers, and the parents who volunteer at schools, but for the next 6
months, while we are in testing and piloting mode, we want to be reaching
out to the geekiest of them.  As we mature we'll broaden our focus.

Of course we also want to reach out to developers and especially Linux
people who love kids.

Hope that helps.

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove