[Marketing] google grants

Christian Vanizette tahitian.coconut at gmail.com
Sun May 31 21:48:19 EDT 2009

in my understanding sugar labs target 4 publics :
-teachers
-parents
-learners
-contributors

below i try to make sample of ads and a list of keyword, keywords
recommendation for each of these publics. let's fine tune it together =)
*
Teachers : *

*teachers : sample of ads : title*

   1. Pupils in-class sharing & collaboration
   2. How to use computers in your classroom ?
   3. Transform your classroom
   4. Sugar : a learning platform for children

*teachers : sample of ads below title : two lines *

get sugar, a free, open source & recognized learning software for children
between 6 and 10 years old.
www.sugarlabs.com/teachers

related keywords & keywords combination :
in-class collaboration, Sharing in classroom, multimedia in classrooms,
elementary school, child computing...

*Parents :*

*Parents :sample of ads : title*
1. How to make a good use of computers for your children ?
2.Free & recognized learning software for children
2.Let your child use safely a computer
3.Your child should click here
4.education thanks to computing

*Parents : sample of ads : two lines below title:*
get sugar, a free, open source & recognized learning software for children
between 6 and 10 years old.
www.sugarlabs.com/teachers

*Parents : Keywords / Keywords combination : *
educationnal software for children, children learning, children
activities,computing for children,educate, pc for children...

*learners (don't think google is appropriate to touch learners : perhaps we
could use other search engine more specialized such as babygo
<http://www.babygo.fr/> for example)*

*Contributors* (wich are developpers & volunteers )
*
Contributors - sample of ads - title :*
1.Change the world thanks to education
2. Get involve in an educational project !
3. Open source for education
4. education is the key.
5. How to give access to education to every child ?
6. Developpers for education

*sample of ads : two lines below title :*
Sugar is a learning platform for children developped by the MIT media lab.
Test sugar,let a child test it & get involve in the project !
www.sugarlabs.com/contributors

*Keywords / Keywords combination : *
education, change the world through education, education in developping
countries, open source project, change the education...