[Marketing] Grant Publicity?

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sat May 30 13:11:29 EDT 2009

Great!

+1 for quotes from the school

We can go with eReleases again, I'm happy with them and their
nonprofit org price deal is great, they do serve Boston area media
directly and I believe they have an option for "blanket" coverage in a
US city

best way to get local coverage beyond the press release is to identify
key publications, identify journalists who cover that beat and send me
their names & e-mails for our PR mailing list. Shortcut: finding
articles about previous grant recipients

thanks

Sean