[Marketing] [IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SoaS] Request for Artwork: Boot Screen

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sat May 30 11:13:56 EDT 2009

As a possibility, maybe we could reserve progress-00.png at the
beginning of the sequence for a distro / locally-customized splash
screen? Blank by default

And progress-01.png for Sugar logo, version number, copyright notice
and distro logo. I could supply a bash imagemagick script which could
build the PNG file on the fly from text switches e.g.
--version "Soas2-200905281544"

Then start "standard" progress bar sequence at progress-01.png

by the way I've been trying to find the documentation for plymouth
syntax if anyone has a link i'd appreciate it, curious to know if
progree bar is hardcoded to 25 images or whatever

thanks

Sean