[Marketing] Couple of Mock-ups for Horizontal Event Banner

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu May 28 04:39:26 EDT 2009

Thanks John I think there are good ideas here

I like that each icon is related to a screenshot

A banner is usually more stretched in the long dimension, not 4:3
though (although I'm sure suppliers would make one)

A more stretched one could be interesting... instead of stacking
icon/screenshot pairs, we could have a horizontal pantheon of them

And as a title... sugarlabs logo + "Activities"

Let's all keep trying thanks

Sean