[Marketing] first mockup of a rollup banner for booths

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Wed May 27 09:33:15 EDT 2009

I like it.

Here's a new mockup with slight proposed alterations. The most notable
changes are in the type treatment.  The text "learning platform"
should be in gray to avoid detracting from the Sugar mark, which
should stand out by itself and I think should be represented in one
set of colors on any given banner/site/document. Left aligning it
seems a bit cleaner, in and keeps it in the language of the stacked
logo. Apart from these changes, I just shifted the graphics slightly
to adjust the balance after the alignment adjustments.

My other reservation is the use of the Sugarlabs mark at the bottom,
which mashes it together with a ".org" to create a URL. (Perhaps there
is precedent for this already and I just don't know it.) I think it
looks fine, but we should be entirely sure that we want this to be a
supported use of the logo. If not, I think that text should just be
gray.

Eben