[Marketing] an NN rebuttal comment to a ZDNet blog post

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue May 26 01:32:44 EDT 2009

Dawson is anti-OLPC and anti-Sugar, I have him on the mailing list but
I would counsel we not get into a comments thread with him.

We can combat naysayers softly, by repeating our messages in PR,
articles, interviews, blogs, film clips... the meme that OLPC and by
extension Sugar is a "failure" is fading I think... with positive
coverage by Ryan Paul of ars technica and others, Dawson will
eventually wonder if he is right about us or not

Sean