[Marketing] Sugar Stories... an idea to kickstart some viral (Sugar Labs birthday + Dailymotion)

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sat May 23 04:22:33 EDT 2009

Hi Sean,

You may want to publicize dailymotion and your call for more videos to IAEP
to get more hands on deck.

I'm in offline mode so I can't do it right now but I think Walter and his
group also refreshed the knowledge of how to make screencasts, explicitly
pointing to this and telling people its not hard might help too.

Should we "partner" with dailymotion?  what is the difference between
partnering and just using them?  When should we try to partner?

Did the story group come up with a prioritized list of stories they wanted
to present?

Cheers,
Caroline

Caroline Meeks