[Marketing] Welcome to Christian Vanizette (Marketing Team Resources)

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu May 21 05:29:53 EDT 2009

Yes Tomeu, my thoughts exactly, a page like this can be helpful for
anyone wondering what marketers "do" (aside from "spinning" ;-)

and yes the cc is the intended Christian I wasn't sure if he was on
the marketing list (need to check) even though he makes major
contributions to our marketing efforts :-)

thanks
Sean