[Marketing] Can TurtleArt draw our logo? (or, forgive me if I'm out of my mind :-)

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon May 18 15:08:44 EDT 2009

In fact, if the pen is a circle and is thick enough, it may not be so
hard... only the "aura" around "sugar", but that might be easily
doable if it's a consistent number of pixels out from the letter
boundaries (kind of like 3-mile coastal limit)

The trivial part is cycling through the 12 color combinations of the logo...

Sean