[Marketing] Can TurtleArt draw our logo? (or, forgive me if I'm out of my mind :-)

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon May 18 12:34:38 EDT 2009

Walter - while fiddling with TurtleArt I started wondering if it is
possible to draw the Sugar Labs logo with it.

Or, more precisely, it's surely possible, I'd merely be out of my mind
to attempt it :-)

I found this page
http://laptop.org/8.2.0/manual/TurtleArt_TurtleArtLetters.html I guess
all I'd have to do is approximate the curves and two weights of VAG
Rounded Light?

Would only take me six months or so to get done, but imagine a
DailyMotion film drawing our logo in TurtleArt... or at a show
booth... or even as a short standard performance test :D