[Marketing] [olpc-help] [support-gang] [Grassroots-l] Information flow problem

Gaurav Bhushan gaurav at schmizz.net
Thu May 14 15:12:28 EDT 2009

Hi Sameer,

Great to know that you are doing this ecosystem research so extensively with
your students.

Defining a project idea for your students to explore the communication
opportunities and gaps for OLPC and Sugar, David's idea about the
flophouse... these are great ways to involve us students in fun and
important projects like OLPC and Sugar.

It goes on to show how these project ideas, universities, professors like
you and students are important parts of the ecosystem we are talking about.

I am looking forward to the outcome of your research, it would be great to
draw synergies from it to
visualize<http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Project_Visualization>the
system in a way that it explains itself better. It should aid more
people like us, but who are currently unaware, so they feel excited to
contribute with their ideas too.

Fred - It was nice to see your suggestions and ideas on the
wiki<http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Project_Visualization>:)
Will post the icons, etc. shortly.

Regards,
Gaurav