[Marketing] Videos from Enhanced Learning Strategy-A Good Guide

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 14:38:54 EDT 2009

Hi David,

>This is great news. Is there a timeline for this project?  Are they
> working which any particular hardware vendor or reseller for support?
>
> david

They are using MacBooks from their 3rd grade level through 11th(Final High School Year)
They have built much of their Technical and Professional Development internally because
they are the only Canadian District which has decided upon District wide deployment. They
are in the 6th Year of their deployment and are probably one of the most knowledgeable
groups in the World on the technical and most importantly pedagogical and professional development
pieces of 1:1 deployment.

Enhanced Learning Strategy is presently giving some technical and professional development help
to the Uruguay deployment and has been contacted by Peru and Paraguay to offer some assistance.

These relationships are a major motivating factor for them to try and test Sugar in their
own Mac Deployment. I believe this project will be something that is continuous due to these
relationships and as soon as they begin to receive feedback, I am confident it will be passed
along in a very useful way.

They are also planning on or just recently have met with the Tutorious Project
at Sherbrooke which just happens to be right up the road from them.
www.tutorius.org

If you have a particular set of questions for them please send them to me and I can pass them
along to Ron Canuel and Team to try and get some answers.

Thanks,

John Tierney