[Marketing] Project process visualization

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Thu May 14 10:28:22 EDT 2009

Hi again Gaurav!
I suggest that those interested in this topic subscribe to this discussion
thread on http://lists.sugarlabs.org/listinfo/marketing.

I couldn't wait to reference your diagram, so I loaded a copy at
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Image:Social_Communication_System.jpg
referenced at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Project_visualization and
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Project_Visualization.

I suggest we post the graphical tools and elements at the laptop.org wiki so
we can take advantage of the wiki extensions there and deploy OLPC-related
work there.  The Sugar Labs wiki would be the place to continue the broader
Sugar-related work.

I've started an outline for contributors to start submitting ideas at
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Project_Visualization.

Note also the work of a team at San Francisco State University,
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Information_Systems_Analysis_and_Design_Project,
and http://n2.nabble.com/-Marketing--Information-flow-problem-tc2885268.html

Thank you again for contributing!