[Marketing] [IAEP] How Can We Showcase Turtle Art Portfolio

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue May 12 19:38:00 EDT 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 3:23 PM, John Tierney <jtis4stx at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Would like commentary from the community on how we can try and showcase the
> abilities of Turtle art Portfolio

We are hearing excellent reports from schools about how it impacts
learning. I think we could get a sampling of actual student work
together with reports on the students' progress since they started
using it. Portfolio work is credited with a great speedup in foreign
students mastering the level of English that they need. Apparently it
rarely fails to work with special-needs children. Of course, we would
have to ask permission of children, schools, and parents.

Portfolio is also an excellent tool for showcasing uses of other
Activities, since you can import essentially any saved session from
the Journal.

And Children are my nation.