[Marketing] This time, no formal press release - viral media instead

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue May 12 15:51:16 EDT 2009

I had thought of doing a traditional press release for this weekend's SugarCamp.

We will definitely do one at the end of June for LinuxTag announcing
the SoaS beta-2.

After mulling it over, I think it would be best to create buzz
organically (virally, if you will) with photos, blog posts, and
video(s), ideally with our friends from OLPC France.

I am counting on somebody doing a group photo :-) and we'll need to
remind visitors that only part of the community is there :-)

thanks