[Marketing] Videos from Enhanced Learning Strategy-A Good Guide

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Tue May 12 10:33:14 EDT 2009

Hi Sean,

Just received this link from Dale Mackenzie part of the Team at Eastern Township School Board-Enhanced Learning Strategy
Magog-Quebec, Canada. Some interesting viewing and some ideas we can integrate into the Sugar videos.
http://dbmack.fliggo.com/

Eastern Township School Board
http://www.etsb.qc.ca/en/Home/default.shtm

This below is an update from the conference call held between myself, Walter, and
the Enhanced Learning Strategy team on April 30th 2009. We should be hearing additional information in the near future.

>On the Sugar Lab testing, I am very pleased to report
that we have at least nine schools willing to test the software,
>plus a
number of individual teachers as well.

>Sincerely,

>Ron