[Marketing] [math4] NYSCATE - Nov 2009 in Rochester NY

Karlie Robinson karlie_robinson at webpath.net
Wed May 6 07:41:21 EDT 2009

according to the RFP registration page, they will have a computer lab
available if we request it.

Really what I'm looking to do is find out if I could coordinate a viable
workshop (either presenting it myself or acting as the official gofer).

I did invite Greg Dekoenigsberg to Rochester for NYSCATE asking him to
give one of his talks.  But with or without Greg and a FOSS-tastic talk
for educators, I feel we should do something that would stand on it's
own two feet.  Knowing that not every proposal would be accepted so if
any one of us don't get chosen it won't compromise the other plans.

I did receive an email from Caroline and with luck we can use their
workshop here in Rochester - especially if we have something to show
from the Math4Team.

~Karlie