[Marketing] Project process visualization

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Wed May 6 02:29:27 EDT 2009

Hi Gaurav and all,
marketing at lists.sugarlabs.org seems like the best place to continue this
discussion thread.

Thank you all for recognizing the potential in this project.

I've started these pages,
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Project_Visualization, &
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Project_visualization for our combined
collaboration.

We can take advantage of the
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC:Wiki#ImageMap resource
immediately, so please upload the graphic images initially to
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Special:Upload.  (This project will justify adding
the extension to the Sugar Labs wiki soon.)

Please contribute content ideas and suggestions here and at either wiki.
 This will be a good stimulus to visually clarify the tight relationship
between OLPC and Sugar Labs as well.

Best wishes,         --Fred