[Marketing] [IAEP] Project process visualization

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue May 5 19:55:56 EDT 2009

Hey Gaurav,

The diagram is great!  This is what I had originally envisioned for
our getting started page on the [www|wiki].sugarlabs.org.

The best part about the diagram is how it communicates how all of the
different pieces fit together to make the ecosystem work.  Yet,
individuals can drill down to specific , manageable, areas which they
can learn more about.

It would be great if you could work with Fred, Christian, Eben, Gary
and the rest of the wiki/web guy to create this into an interactive
'map' for the project.

FWIW, this rest of us will likely kibitz loudly about your choices for
naming and categorization:)

David