[Marketing] Fwd: GNOME Release Process graphic

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue May 5 12:04:46 EDT 2009

many thanks for that Walter

It's a playful version of a Gantt diagram (such as used in project
management), with the added visual elements of balloon sizes & colors
which increase readability

although I would say what is missing is... PR/communication
milestones! if they are planning to build excitement up to the launch,
how are they going to do it?

Something like this could be very useful for us... if a maintainer was
willing to adjust it every fortnight or so ;-)

Sean