[Marketing] Do not open a new window for menu link on sugarlabs.org

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 13:50:27 EDT 2009

+1

I'm ready to work on a single navbar for all of the site sections, as
soon as that is in place we won't need to go to daughter windows.

The problem we have is that sections such as activities.sugarlabs.org
offer no nav to the main homepage - users can get there, but they
can't get back, and if they arrive there directly, they have no idea
that there is a main site expaining Sugar, or a wiki, or bug tracking,
or anything...

thanks

Sean