[Marketing] possible to put together "Sugar" survey for research student in Nepal?

Bryan Berry bryan at olenepal.org
Fri Mar 20 08:27:11 EDT 2009

I talked w/ a Danish research student today that will be spending a
couple months researching the impact of OLPC at Nepali schools. He asked
how he could assist the project in Nepal.

I thought he could survey kids and teachers on what they think of Sugar
and how they interact w/ it.

If he is interested in doing such a survey, could you guys put one
together for him?

Bear in mind that we are deploying 0.82 and not a more recent variant of
Sugar.

--
Bryan W. Berry
Technology Director