[Marketing] Screenshot advice?

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 21:37:30 EDT 2009

Mike,

We tested a number of activities this week on SoaS1 running in a wide
variety of environments. Write consistently gave us problems, but
every other activity we tested (Read, Turtle Art, Chat, and some
others) worked fine (also between Fedora, Ubuntu, and Caixa Magica).
(Write collaboration seems to work fine in Jhbuild on Ubuntu.)

-walter

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 7:01 PM, Mike Lee <curiouslee at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sean,
>
> I got this running between Virtualbox on my Macbook Pro and SoaS1 on
> the Classmate 2 via the Sugar Labs Jabber Server. I only had time to
> see that Chat worked, but Write did not. Let me know if you want to
> sync upfor some testing. I am on Eastern time.
>
> Mike
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Mar 19, 2009, at 6:43 PM, Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Simon!
>>
>> Now here's a dumb question... so bear with me please... When I start a
>> virtualized image in VirtualBox on the Mac, and I go to Neighborhood
>> view, if I see people there, are they people connecting to the
>> Sugarlabs jabber server? Am I able to collaborate with them as if I
>> were on a local mesh network?
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> Sean
>>

>> On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 11:27 PM, Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de
>> > wrote:

>>> Alt+1 should do it. (they are then accesible in the Journal)
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>   Simon

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs