[Marketing] Award-winnning

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Mar 19 09:05:54 EDT 2009

Sean DALY wrote:
> We are very fortunate that Sugar has an amazing graphic look, we can
> leverage that to encourage educators to think differently rather than
> automatic-Windows.

I was just wondering why we don't have a big screenshot of Sugar's Home
View right in the middle in the front page, Apple style.  Our amazing
appearance is something to be very proud of, indeed, and we don't have
to spend any adjective at all to convey it.

> Here's how I would respond to your concern, because it is indeed
> legitimate to question "award-winnning" without proof: let's create a
> static page in the about section, "awards", after "gallery". We can
> talk briefly about how as a totally new interface, it is earning
> awards and list them.

Good idea, and perhaps make "award-winning" a link to it.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/