[Marketing] "Try it" link from homepage lands on empty wiki page

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 12:48:49 EDT 2009

Christian,  When convenient, please edit the XML for
http://www.sugarlabs.org/index.php?template=sitemap
<goog_1237390688319>page.  The link there for 'Get Sugar',first under
the Sugar (wiki) /, points to
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Supported%20systems instead of
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Downloads.

This change will allow the Supported systems page to remove the Downloads
transclusion (with the __NOEDITSECTION__ property that propagates to the
parent page).  Without the transcluded part in Supported systems, the [edit]
section controls will reappear and will allow those updating the long
Supported systems page, with its technical tables and such, fewer
distractions while editing and more convenience.  So happier partners!

Thanks!         --Fred