[Marketing] Apple gaining MacBook deal with 360 Maine schools grades 7 to 12

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 10:48:01 EDT 2009

It may be a good idea to approach this as a Global service learning project for their
students giving them the opportunity to help make educational change worldwide,
with the added benefit of learning open source code and creating activities.
Understanding Open Source and its benefits is key knowledge for all children and
teachers.

JT