[Marketing] [IAEP] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Welcome_to_the_Sugar_Labs_wiki

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 05:40:15 EDT 2009

Yes, I saw that last night already. Hopefully, it will stay that way,
but that's not certain since the wiki is very active and sites such as
OLPCNews and Laptop Mag
(http://blog.laptopmag.com/sugar-labs-new-version-of-sugar-learning-platform-is-netbook-and-pc-ready)
which picked up the release link directly to the download page.

The press page is also well indexed, and as the news release went
through PR Newswire the press contact info will be googlable for the
next few years at least :-)

By the way, this morning, Google search for "sugar learning" is #2, #3, and #4.

However, what I am really thrilled about is "Sugar on a Stick" where
we are #1, and 8 out of the top ten! beating out lollipops, crystals,
rock candy and swizzlers ;-)

And... the educators targeted mailing isn't even out yet, only the US
and FR journalists (275).

All that said, I'd do an Irish jig if I knew how to change this text
under the Google results link:
"Spin-off of the "Sugar" desktop environment to another project."

I object to both "Spin-off" and "desktop", I'd much rather read something like:
"Innovative learning software environment for children"

thanks

Sean