[Marketing] Fwd: [IAEP] Press release picked up by MarketWatch via PR Newswire

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 09:36:37 EDT 2009

cc

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: [IAEP] Press release picked up by MarketWatch via PR Newswire
To: Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>
Cc: Sugar Labs Marketing <Marketing at lists.sugarlabs.org>, iaep
SugarLabs <iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org>

The someone was Walter and I... we had to rearrange the icons for color balance.

At least we negotiated the original PNG, they normally accept only JPG
and GIF (!)

Believe me, there are lots of other rough edges around, such as some
English text in the Spanish release, a missing phrase in the German
release... we will be "patching" all day & probably tomorrow too.

For the next release hopefully we'll have an army of volunteers
helping with screenshots, angle, copy, the target list, translating,
tracking, the PR phone number, the alert forwarding.. and... the
budget

:-)

Sean