[Marketing] [IAEP] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Welcome_to_the_Sugar_Labs_wiki

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 06:09:55 EDT 2009

Thanks

In fact we went with eReleases, they are a PR Newswire partner and
their nonprofit Causewire service is affordable and cheaper than other
existing nonprofit offers I had looked at last month (PR Newswire,
Business Wire, Market Wire, Send2Press). I wound up paying more due to
last-minute delays concerning our nonprofit status (the SFC is the
nonprofit entity and we are a member project) and the length of our
text (longish, but as the first widely distributed PR effort I felt it
was worth it). I also paid additional for three categories: Education,
Children&Youth, and High Tech - Software.

We'll see if this effort bears fruit... touching wood ;-)

Sean