[Marketing] VOIP

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 04:01:52 EDT 2009

Bernie - there is no urgency on that at all - don't worry

We will go live with just the Gizmo5 vanilla installation and work out
asterisk integration later after the launch.

Last night David was unable to record the outgoing greeting so I am
focused on fixing that right away.

We are going to leave voicemail mode on today to better handle phone
calls and switch to forwarding to live phones after the launch.

Thanks :-)

Sean