[Marketing] Static+wiki website integration problems to be fixed before Monday - urgent

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:21:41 EDT 2009

Yikes... So there a bunch of "Homes" I guess... did I mention the wiki
was confusing?

I guess there's no way to more explicit about the local (=nonglobal)
nature of that link, e.g. "Team Home"?

hmmm let's change "official" which to my mind turns the wiki into a
fan site or something (joke) to me the wiki is just as official as the
intro... it's part of sugarlabs.org

Perhaps we could say instead "Introduction to Sugar" which I think
will give a clue to visitors that part of the site is the static
presentation and part is the wiki (and part is Activities even if we
missed integrating it for now)

Many thanks Ivan we have mitigated the serious problems in time :-)

Sean