[Marketing] Static+wiki website integration problems to be fixed before Monday - urgent

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Sun Mar 15 14:43:25 EDT 2009

I think the answer will be found by creating a consistent link bar
across the top of all of the SL web sites.  This will give users a
consistent method of moving between services.  All the links within
the site will then work as expected.

Recruiting some to actually do this is on my todo list for someday.
So short term suggestions are welcome:)

david