pr at sugarlabs.org wiped? urgent

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 08:06:17 EDT 2009

OK, we need to get on the same page, because this morning I can't log
in to the pr at sugarlabs.org Google Apps mailbox. Did someone change the
password?

Forwarding from pr at sugarlabs.org to sdaly at sugarlabs.org does seem to
be working. Calls to our phone landing in the Gizmo5 mailbox forward
WAV files.

If I can't log in, I can't send anything to journalists on Monday
morning. I have 300 mails to send in 2 languages.

Does anyone know how I will be able to send the press mailing Monday morning?

I need to test it today, which is unfortunate because we had a working
solution in place which I had tested and which seems to be gone.

At the risk of repeating myself ;-) I don't want press at sugarlabs.org
or marketing-phone at sugarlabs.org, just the contact address on the
homepage of www.sugarlabs.org and in our press release:
pr at sugarlabs.org

We need this cleared up as soon as possible thanks