Press release distribution ordered!

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Sat Mar 14 01:55:48 EDT 2009

Wow. This is amazing - a deep debt of thanks to you, Sean, for leading
us through this. I'm definitely seeing aspects of the workings of a
technology product launch now that I'd never really been exposed to before.

> Although a small possibility exists that we will be swamped with
> traffic, it's much more exciting to deal with that problem than
> ignorance & indifference problems :-)

Is there anything that we can do in the next 48 hours to help? I'm
seeing a lot of messages go out over the list about things happening,
but am not sure if there are small tasks it would be useful for drop-in
workers to pick up on. Maybe a wiki sprint to check pages for accuracy
(and clean up when possible, as mentioned in other recent emails to this
list) - there are only 402 wiki pages (if you don't count special/user
pages).

--Mel