Serious problem, wiki URL not fixed and bad URL now substituted for good one in Google search results!

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 12:00:43 EDT 2009

Bernie- We have a serious problem, the integration difficulties
between the new homepage and the wiki have not only not been solved,
Google is now pointing to the wiki page instead of the homepage!

We need to fix this right now, the launch is Monday morning and the
website is not reachable through search or the wiki!

Will you be with us in the marketing meeting now?

Thanks