[IAEP] Linuxtag 2009 - how do we want to promote Sugar Labs

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Mar 12 07:05:40 EDT 2009

Rita Freudenberg wrote:
> Am 12.02.2009 um 12:41 schrieb Holger Levsen:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Dienstag, 10. Februar 2009, Simon Schampijer wrote:
>>> I would like us to be present at LinuxTag (24-27 June 2009) [1].
>> What do you think about a shared booth with the german OLPC
>> association, OLPC
>> Deutschland e.V.?
>
> Hi all,
>
> while we're at it, how about Squeak joining you at LinuxTag at the
> booth, too? One of the members of the german Squeak association could
> be there for each day and show the Etoys activity working within Sugar
> at the OLPC-Laptop ...
>
> Best Regards,
> Rita

Ok, the call for projects is out [1]. We have to submit until the 24th
of March.

Looking at the submission form we need quite some discussion with the
marketing team. Should we make it an item on next week's Tuesdays at 15
UTC meeting - or is it packed with 0.84 already and we should find
another date?

Thanks,
    Simon

[1] http://wiki.linuxtag.org/w/fp:Call_for_Projects