Local project Leiden, The Netherlands

Marten Vijn info at martenvijn.nl
Tue Mar 10 13:19:35 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 10:17 +0100, Sean DALY wrote:
> Greetings Marten and welcome!

thanks,

I will put up in project page as part of my pr. It will be in dutch, and
may later in English.

The techinal details will documentated a my personal wiki in English to
be better accessable. http://martenvijn.nl

I assume that tech questions/notes belong sugar-devel at . So post there
later.

About my project:

One class will be working on a mediawiki server for a school project.
Browse from Sugar on a Stick will be used as interface to the wiki.

These are not big steps. As things are now it should work for the
project. If all works well we my go bigger after summer.

My working together with a teacher where a just serving in technical
solutions. (which I like most)

kind regards,
Marten

--