Local project Leiden, The Netherlands

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 05:17:34 EDT 2009

Greetings Marten and welcome!

I'll try to answer your questions:

1. None that I know of (yet). You could try to find one; I could
assist you in making pitches. However, given the beta state of Sugar
on a Stick, perhaps it would make more sense to try a pilot with a
single class? We are very interested in feedback.

2. Sugar Labs is always accepting donations; at this time the meagre
funds are used mainly for financing travel for face-to-face meetings.

3. We don't even have a press kit in English yet! However, work is
progressing; we have a great logo (http://sugarlabs.org/go/Logo), have
just gone live with a new website we are preparing a press page for,
and we will have a PDF brochure in the next few days. Look through the
recent meetings archives if you have a moment
(http://sugarlabs.org/go/MarketingTeam/Meetings)

4. We are working on getting "good" PR with this Monday's release of
Sugar v0.84. We hope it's the best way ;-) Combating "bad" PR is an
art and it's part of what the Marketing Team will be doing.

5. Most if not all content of www.sugarlabs.org is CC Attribution 3.0 Unported.

thanks

Sean
Marketing Coordinator