Sugar 0.84 News Releases

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:22:51 EDT 2009

+1 sounds great

By all means Christian should talk about the new website

I wouldn't mind writing a general piece... although as the newest
member of the team I might not have the deepest perspective. But I do
have things to say and I would like to issue a call for testing
volunteers for Sugar on a Stick. Is that a good idea?

thanks