Sugar 0.84 News Releases

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Mar 9 12:10:45 EDT 2009

Hi all,

any news on this front?

Wayan just published an article called "Why Sugar's Future Looks Sweet:
User Feedback" which I had written shortly after FOSDEM, I think this is
a nice way of setting the stage for what's to come next week.

In general it would be awesome to have the three or four aforementioned
articles ready by the end of this week so we can use the weekend to
polish them.

Walter mentioned writing one piece about the improvments in Turtle Art,
which other topics would you guys like to write about?

Thanks,
Christoph