[IAEP] Topics & deliverables from Marketing IRC meeting 03-03-2009: Sugar 8.4 launch date set

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 07:48:38 EDT 2009

David, I'm going to assume you meant to cc the list, I apologize if
that's not the case.

I agree with both of your points. As I've said earlier my associations
with "sugar" and "children" are not positive. In fact, I believe it
will be easier to build an association between "Sugar Labs" and
"children". And, teacher buuy-in - and that includes teachers on a
digital learning curve - is essential.

Sean