SFC mention

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:55:31 EST 2009

I think it's important to communicate first and foremost the volunteer
and non-profit character of Sugar Labs. I would bet that most people
searching for information about Sugar Labs the org would want to know
if it's a company, a sponsored project, a nonprofit, etc.

May I suggest instead:
"establish regional, autonomous “Sugar Labs” around the world to help
children "learn how to learn" by tailoring Sugar to local languages
and curricula."

Sean