SFC mention

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:26:12 EST 2009

Possible addition:

> > What is Sugar Labs?
> > Sugar Labs, a volunteer-driven, non-profit organization, is a member
> > project of the Software Freedom Conservancy.

What is Sugar Labs?
Sugar Labs embraces the idea of "Learning How to Learn", is volunteer-driven, a non-profit organization, and a member
project of the Software Freedom Conservancy.

or

What is Sugar Labs?
Sugar Labs is a learning how to learn, volunteer-driven, non-profit organization, and a member
project of the Software Freedom Conservancy.

JT